MOTIVATION, RESPONSIBILITY, & SELF-DISCIPLINE IN AT-RISK
Contains 302 pages of
PRACTICAL TECHNIQUES & STRATEGIES
on how to
with students most at-risk
of school failure!
Features Valuable Information on:
- PERSONALITY TEMPERAMENTS--Especially that of the at-risk
learner. (Most share a single temperament! What motivates the
- TEACHING AND LEARNING STYLES--Learn your own style
as well as that of most at-risk learners--and how to bridge the
- TEACHING PRO-SOCIAL SKILLS, ATTITUDES, AND BEHAVIOR--How
to best develop "emotional intelligence" and instill
values by reframing objectives in empowering terms which appeal
to at-risk youth.
- HANDLING DISCIPLINE IN A POSITIVE WAY--How to handle
disciplinary situations in a way which promotes RESPONSIBILITY,
RESILIENCY and SELF-DISCIPLINE in students who "don't like
others to tell them what to do!"
- Information and sample handouts from PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT which will enable you to teach a 12 hour class on pro-social
skills, attitudes, and behavior to At-Risk Youth;
- Copies (in b/w) of over 80 of Vicki's EMPOWERMENT POSTERS;
- Many TRANSPARENCY MASTERS which you can use to teach
others in your school!
|Turning Them Around
| + $10.00 s/h
To order by purchase order or check, use the online form.
P.O. Box 203, Carmel Valley, CA 93924
Phone: (831) 659-5913 or
(888) 4 AT RISK
Fax: (831) 659-9109
About Vicki |
Personal Development |
Turning Them Around |
Empowering Discipline |
Order Information |
Speaker Preview Kit